Sunday, May 22, 2011

Road Trip! Tampa Here I Come!!!

I can't believe it's been more than a year now since I was a Tampa resident! Crazy how time flies when you're having fun. So many doors have opened to me here thanks to photography, and Tampa is where it all started for me. I want to always keep that city in the loop, and plan on bi-annual trips to Tampa as long as my clients will have me ;)

It's time again for my Spring (-ish) trip, this time I will be there for the first weekend of June. Can't wait to see all of my friends, my old co-workers, my brother and especially my clients!!! Watching your babies grow this past year via Facebook updates has been so great, but I really can't wait to take a  million pics of them in PERSON! :) Sooooo excited!



I try to keep the prices pretty standard and reduced for my hometown trips. 


Pretty good deal, I think! Cannot wait to see you all soon! And expect lots of blog posts on the photo shoots when I get back to NC! Fun,fun, fun!


Here are a few faves from last year's Tampa shoots, enjoy!!!













Love my clients!!!! 




No comments:

Post a Comment