Thursday, May 26, 2011

Press pause, just for a little while...

Can I first pause a minute here and say that I simply cannot believe it.
I cannot believe that one of my oldest friend's YOUNGEST child is now 3! 
Nuh-uh, nope, no way no how not gonna believe it ;) 

I mean, come on! Ryn, weren't we JUST sitting in the courtyard at Albritton on those rickety wooden picnic tables waiting for the school day to drag on? Weren't we JUST having sleep-overs almost every night of the weekend at each other's homes? Weren't you just the "Ryn" to my "Stimpy"?Wasn't I just sporting a big fabric 1990's styled scrunchie and soccer shorts- EEP! Did I just admit to that in print?!?!?

Anywho, back to the reason for this post: Jacob! 
Coryn's little boy has turned three this week! Ah, the life of a 3 year old... was it so long ago that our entire world revolved around crayons, cartoons and juice boxes too? Jacob, you are so loved, you absolutely adorable little man you! Happy Birthday!!!












And of course, a Coryn blog post wouldn't be complete without showing off her other gorgeous kids: Zack + Kayla! 
Love you guys so much xoxoxo



Coryn, your children are so great. 
I loved spending time with them and you on my last trip to Tampa. I loved seeing your little ones in action, their eyes lighting up with every camera shutter movement,  rushing towards me to see what picture we actually took of them. Love them all, sending you direct orders to hug them IMMEDIATELY because my GogoGadget Arms just will not reach from NC to FL. (sigh)


No comments:

Post a Comment