Wednesday, April 27, 2011

the best news I heard all day

One minute we were running around our neighborhood on base in Okinawa, Japan. Nine years old, not a care in the world other than homework or getting home for dinner before the sun went down each night.  The next thing you know, more than twenty years have passed and I'm driving up to Virginia to take maternity pictures of my childhood friend, Sean and his gorgeous wife, Megan. It's so crazy how this world works sometimes...


Today I saw the best news I had heard all day via Facebook...

"4.27.11
Lincoln James
7lbs 8 oz"

Sean, Megan + Lincoln, 
Congratulations! 
I'm so so so happy for all of you. 
I can only imagine all of the wonderful things you three have in store for you. I wish you all the best, 
Tiff

No comments:

Post a Comment