Tuesday, April 26, 2011

Love Mpix!

Woohoo! New business cards are here! 

Can I just say, I looooooove Mpix.com so much?
They make it so easy to order great products, whether marketing material, beautiful albums or gorgeous beyond gorgeous prints. Love!

I wanted a card that represents where I want to go with my business.
 I wanted to show that my work is striving to capture the beautiful simplicity of everyday life
I hope my clients can feel how I adore those amazing moments that happen every single day all around you, how I am using my lens as a way to hit the "pause" button, if only for a moment, so that you don't miss a thing.
I want my images to capture new life, new beginnings, the love I see in the little things.

What do you think?




Next up, brochures from Mpix to be delivered next week. Mailing them out to my Tampa clients as soon as they hit my mailbox. Can't wait to see everyone again! I can't believe how big all of their children have gotten in just one short year, I am so excited to get back and take a million pics of them! 

Poor camera doesn't know what she's in for ;)

While I'm on the topic of mpix, look what an AMAZING job they did with one of my larger prints!!!


The colors are dead on, the image is crisp and gorgeous! So happy with their company!!!

No comments:

Post a Comment