Friday, July 8, 2011

Meet Quinlan!

Baby Blues, where have you been all my life??? 
Quinlan is the gorgeous little boy of my coworkers from back in the day, Becca + Brian. On the drive back from the Florida photo shoots, we were able to stop over outside of Savannah, Georgia for Quin's photo session. 
You have been forewarned: this baby is going to make a few biological clock alarms go off! ;)














 Becca, you're still so gorgeous!!! So happy for you :)






This is  the teddy bear Brian gave Quin before he had to go overseas with the military. Hurry home soon, Bri!









I love the little baby details. They seem to change SO fast, I love being able to capture them, if only for a little bit.




Becca, Brian + Quin, I wish nothing but happiness for you three :) Hope to make it back your way soon! 

No comments:

Post a Comment