Friday, July 8, 2011

Anna Maria Island with Brinley + Christy!

Woohoo, look who it is! Round 3 with Brinley and Christy :) I swear, each photo shoot gets better and better with these two! And it's crazy how quickly Brinley has changed in just a few months time, blows my mind.
For our photo shoot we decided to head out to one of our favorite spots, Anna Maria Island. The white sandy beaches, the crystal clear water in gorgeous shades of blue, the lighting! Let's just say, I really love my job :)






Oh Brin, you are just too cute! Can't wait to see what our next shoot brings :)















One of my favorite pictures from this shoot! I love that with all the summer fun surrounding them, Christy + Brinley are so happy just being together and enjoying each other's company. Makes me smile!






























Christy, thanks for inviting me out to take your photos this summer :) Cannot WAIT til our next shoot!

No comments:

Post a Comment